...

Monday, March 1, 2010

My First Award

I received my first award from Pinkilili who writes Sandals and Snowshoes who is currently my only follower. Thanks so much dear. I believe I am supposed to list 10 things about me, so here are my 10:
  1. I am the eldest of 3 girls in my family
  2. I also am a mom to 3 beautiful children
  3. My favourite colour is dusky/dusty pink, which was the colour of my main wedding outfit
  4. My all time favourite fruit is the mangosteen which is now not very easy to find in Malaysia and I'm thinking is now the forgotten fruit
  5. I learnt ballet and the piano but never finished and am not talented in either ....sigh!
  6. I love to draw but have neglected that arty side for ages. Favourite medium is watercolours.
  7. I am not a good cook but I can now say that I have accomplished cooking a sunny side up egg perfectly after many disasters
  8. My favourite ice-cream is vanilla or anything vanilla based. Don't like chocolate ice-cream at all but I looooove chocolate.
  9. I have never owned a Barbie doll and have never liked playing with dolls.
  10. My zodiac sign is Aries and my chinese zodiac sign is the Tiger so SUPPOSEDLY I am fiery and fierce ....NOT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment