...

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Premium Beriani Lamb Shank

Two nights ago, my hubby takes away 2 portions of lamb shank beriani rice from Insaf in Kuala Lumpur. It was so delicious and I wanted to eat more but had to control myself. The rice came with a portions of vegetable acar (pickle) and cauliflower and dhal sauce. The lamb shank was cooked with beriani spices and the gravy was superb. However this is a once in a while indulgence, unlike normal chicken, beef or mutton beriani , 2 portions costed RM60.00. So the next time I'm having this will be at the end of the year. Currently trying to control my portions to lose weight. Need to get to the gym but have not found time. Feeling the difference, maybe I should chart my diet efforts. Targetting to get down to 45kgs by end of the year.


No comments:

Post a Comment