...

Sunday, June 20, 2010

My On-Going Project

Eversince the delivery of first child, I have been battling weight issues and not been very good at losing the weight but as of this year I am fed up of this state and am making the effort. So far I have been controlling my carb intake for the past 2 months and am noticing a bit of weight loss. Eversince my office relocation, I have been missing my 10-15 minute walk to and from the office which helps a bit. So instead I have replaced this with walking up a few flights of stairs at the office and when taking the kids at daycare.

I also try to cut off my sugar intake by taking only one cube of sugar with my only one cuppa coffee a day (which I notice I only take at work). I had the intention to go back on the cabbage soup diet again (where I noticed good weight loss within a week) but I just can't get pass having no meat for the first few days. I love to have some meat in my meals and would not mind having only meat for my meals. Maybe I should just try the Atkins diet which promotes meat and fat. So far I have not been very strict with the type of diet but just reducing the quantity of intake, especially fattening stuff andf eating more vegetables and fruit.

I do hope I meet my target by the end of next year (its gonna be a long process as I have quite a bit to lose) but I will persevere.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! For me the best thing that is working at the moment is running :)

    ReplyDelete