...

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Office Relocation

My office has relocated from the middle of Kuala Lumpur City Centre to Bangsar. This means a shorter journey to work and so I get to work 15 minutes earlier. I love the fact that I do not need to take a 10- 15 minute walk from the lrt station to office anymore as the new office is linked to the lrt station. However that means I no longer get the daily exercise I used to which is not a good thing. I was thinking of taking the stairs up to the office instead of the lift but so far that has yet to happen.

Today is the second day in our new office. Situated now in Menara UOA Bangsar, we have a more modern office since the building is brand new. I like that I have a bigger table with more arm and leg space. There are less shops around within walking distance which is a bummer. I am also trying to find food stalls that serve healthier alternatives to the typical fried food. I need to eat more fruits and vegetables. Already I am missing the food options I used to get at KLCC.

Well there are always pros and cons to things and I need some adjusting to. Give it time and if we move elsewhere I might have just the same grumbles.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, I can imagine you miss the food options at KLCC - pure bliss!! :) Anyway, just to inspire you: I walk up and down to the sixth floor twice daily at my office. First up in the morning, then down for lunch and then back up after and down for the last time once I leave, hehe.

    ReplyDelete