...

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Important 2010 resolutions to start working on

On the way home from work yesterday I was reflecting on the things I need to focus on this year. Here is the list I managed to come up with:


  • Eat healthier to lose weight
  • Get better skin products
  • Must exercise - any form of it (swimming, jump ropes, walks)
  • Less procrastination
  • Read more books this year - target at least 15 books
  • Get that sewing machine out of the box and work on developing a creative hobby
  • Be more patient with the kids
  • Have more family based activities
  • Treat myself to at least 1 expensive gift
Let's hope I get all of the above done!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I like the one about getting better skin products and an expensive gift ;) No seriously, all good focus points for me too!

    ReplyDelete