...

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tea and beautiful jewellery by Nishi Murli

I have always thought myself as a simple person but what girl/woman does not love beautiful jewellery. Last Saturday, my cousin arranged a small tea function and invited a quite well known jeweller named Nishi Murli to introduce her wonderful designs to the ladies attending. She brought with her a few of her beautiful semi-precious stone collections of which I liked more than just a few, I liked many. I attended with my little girl who also loved almost all the necklaces and bracelets on show. She really is a girly girl. Does she take after me, maybe a little... I remember my mum telling me that I never liked wearing pants and always preferred dresses and skirts. However I think she's more like her aunt (my sister in law) who is very ladylike in every way...unlike me.

Anyway I did bring my little camera to snap photos of the jewellery in hope to expose Nishi's collection to more people. I think her jewellery is just gorgeous and simple and can be worn to brighten simple outfits most effectively. According to my cousin, she has quite a following in India, Dubai and Jakarta.

I had a hard time controlling myself from buying anything which was so difficult especially since I had my eye on 2 or 3 necklaces. I tried 2 of them (one in the picture below and the one on my daughter). I also love the gold chain with the knot with hanging stones below it in the picture above...lovely isn't it?
Nishi's assortment of necklaces and bangles
Me (with a lovely gold and white pearl knot chain) and my sunshine
My little princess wearing a gorgeous gold knot and pearl chain

The tea function was quite a success and hopefully there will be more functions like this to come. Maybe with Nishi's jewellery again or maybe with other ladies doing business showcasing their products. This is a good way to assist businesswomen in their endeavours as well as raise publicity for my cousin's restaurant, Enak KL.

1 comment:

  1. i agree.....nishi's jewellery is extremely unique and surely one of a kind...fab stuff xxx

    ReplyDelete