...

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

2009 is coming to an end

The year 2009 is ending and it's time again to think of what to plan for 2010. My new year's resolutions and changes to make as well as changes that will no doubt happen for 2010.

Firstly my eldest will be moving from kindergarten to school (standard 1) and I still have not gotten over how much he has grown. Not to mention the fact that he is going off to school.
We have already bought his school uniform, shoes, bag and stationaries but have yet to go and collect the school book list. That has to be done soon as by January the queue to buy books will be really long, for sure and furthermore confirmed by school staff.

His 1st day will be on Saturday, 2nd January 2010. I believe this is basically an induction day to welcome the new students to school and get them acquainted with their teachers. I am excited to see how he interacts with other kids and also the teachers. However knowing my son's personality he will not be the shy one hiding in the corner. He would probably be the one out there making friends.

As for me, the normal routine will change as Hazim goes off to school. I will have to get up earlier to settle him for school, then get the other 2 to Kindi and off to work .... that is a definite change...which maybe better as I get to work earlier and get to leave earlier from work too.
















Hazim at his last Christmas Concert at the Kindergarten

His sister will probably have to get use to not having him around at the the kindergarten. A good thing too as she will probably grow more independent and possibly grow more into her role as big sister to little brother , Zaim.

Now for the New Year Resolutions:
1) Shed the weight by sticking to that dreadful cabbage soup diet
2) Be more pro-active at home and at work
3) Do things immediately (less procrastinating)
4) Get the house more in order
5) Stay in touch with friends

I will add on more to my list soon but I think these are the most important ones on my mind

No comments:

Post a Comment