...

Monday, December 21, 2009

My Littlest 1st Hair Cut


My littlest had his first haircut (see front and side view). We brought him to the barber when daddy and big bro had to also have a haircut. He was pretty well behaved but towards the end he did start squirming. That is expected for a 1 year old. That was why we opted for the shaving machine instead of scissors. However there was not that much to cut off as my littlest has very little hair compared to his big bro who was born with a head full of hair. So I have been putting olive oil on his head to make the hair grow thicker. Old folks remedy. I was also born with very little hair (sad for a girl) but grandma and mum swears by olive oil which they had basically poured loads on my head. So lets hope it works for my little Zaim.

No comments:

Post a Comment